Thursday, April 26, 2012

DISTANCE Beats Studio by Dr . Dre - High-definition Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Earphones, Black Available On the web


CLEARANCE Surpasses Studio by Dr . Dre - High-definition Noise-Canceling monster beats Over-Ear Earphones, Black Available On the web



I'll start out by saying We collect monster headphones mid-priced headphones(between fifty - 300). It could be a strange hobby, however it gives me a specific perspective that other people may not have. I'm also a good engineering major, and I found the general lack of goal, in-depth headphone evaluations on Amazon to become disconcerting. So , im here, taking a shot at reviewing some of the headsets I either own or have spent a lot of time hearing. I've invented a simple six-song ensure that you rating program, where 0 - 2 is unfathomable, 2 . one - 4 is bad, 4. one - 6 is average, 6. one - 8 is actually... If only I could provide these cans a excellent review but after becoming burned twice because of poor manufacturing high quality I must now warn consumers against making a 300 investment during these. The first pair I purchased was a year ago and I ADORED them from the 1st note I heard. I had never owned a couple of top end headphones and this was quite an upgrade for me personally. I was having a great time hearing my music catalogue in a completely different method. This many changed about 2-3 several weeks in as the anchoring screws which secure the headphones to the headbands began to get loose


No comments:

Post a Comment