Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MEASUREMENT SALE Monster Cable Surpasses Solo High-Definition On-Ear Headphones with Control Speak (Black) On sale


MEASUREMENT SALE Monster Cable Surpasses Solo High-Definition On-Ear Headphones with Control Speak (Black) For SaleI have to admit I used to be a bit suspicious purchasing these headphones as the previous generation Dr . Dre Surpasses solos beats by dre got some bad reviews with regards to an overpowering bass and poor quality. Considering this price monster beats point I suppose lots of people are looking for exactly the same things I used to be in a set of headphones: high fidelity sound, great build quality, and elegance. Upfront these types of new HD Solo earphones represent in all generally there categories. High Faithfulness: I tested these types of headphones out in many genres sinc...





The Monster Beats by Dr . Dre Solo HIGH DEFINITION headphones i think are ok. I'm absolutely no audiophile but I do appreciate music and also have a great ear for hearing slight variations. I recently purchased these after having the Bose on ear earphones for a few years (was very pleased with them) and decided to try the actual solo hd's because they are each on-ear models and wanted a new pair. Getting compared the two for a while now I will be coming back the Solo HD's for a few reasons. This review is to compare the actual Bose...


No comments:

Post a Comment