Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Down load Doctor Dre I Need a Doctor Songs Video from YouTube


Hip hop grandfatherDr. Drehas already been back with his highly-anticipated new solo 'I Require a Doctor' and also themusic video. The song premiered on Feb 1, last year, three weeks later on Feb. twenty-four, the video made its debut towards the public via the Internet atVEVO. com. The music video clip is just greate, featuringEminemandSkylar Grey. I'm glad that Dr . Dre is actually back with this type of great song and also awesome video clip.





I Need a Doctor music video onYouTubehas received nearly 7 million visits since its debut. You coulddownload I Need a physician - Doctor Dre music videofrom YouTube withLeawo FreeYouTube Downloader. The software is actually virus-free and downloads fast. Also, you could get the song from the video because shown inthis guideline.





The music video includes personal home video footage from Dr . Dre within a retrospective of his life and career in addition to a magnificent car crash that totaled a real Ferrari Modena. It ends with Doctor Dre visiting the grave of his late N. Watts. A partner Joshua "Eazy-E" Wright, who all died of Helps with 1995.





First showed at No. one on i-tunes, 'I Require a Doctor' will be the second track away Dr . Dre's 3rd and final solo studio album 'Detox', and it is produced by Uk producer Alex da Kid, who all co-writes Eminem's super hit single 'Love how you Lie'. There is certainly still no company release date for the purpose of 'Detox'. The accompanying seven . 5 moment MV is directed through fame film director Allen Hughes. The song was performed for the first time over the 53rd Grammy Honours by Doctor Dre, Eminem and also Skylar Grey, since the part of a medley with 'Love how you Rest (Part II)' performed through Rihanna, Adam Levine and also Eminem.





The song is at beats by dre Number 4 over the US Billboard Sizzling 100 at the moment. The champion single on the chart isLady Gaga's Born This Way. This Spring is a great time of year for music enthusiasts, as several great hit have been released recently, for example Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me', Lady Gaga's 'Born This particular Way', Kanye West's 'All from the Lights', plus Doctor Dre's 'I Require a Doctor'. Thanks to all these great artists and their work and I can soothe my soul during these days during my hard life.





Doctor Dre - I Need A physician (Explicit) feet. Eminem, Skylar Grey Lyrics



[Chorus - Skylar Grey]



I am about to lose my mind you've already been gone for so long I'm running low on time dr dre beats I need a doctor call me a doctor I want a doctor, doctor to bring me personally back to life



[Eminem]



I actually told the World 1 day I would pay it back say it on tape, and lay it, record it so that 1 day I could perform it back but I don't even know if I believe it when I'm saying that ya'll starting to creep in, everyday the so grey and dark hope, I just need a ray of that trigger no one see's our vision when beats by dr dre I perform it for them they just say its wack



they will not know what clod is and i also don't know merely was awake or asleep when I wrote this,



all I am aware is you found me when I was at our lowest you picked me up, breathing life in me I actually owe my life for you prior to the life of me personally, I dont see why you dont see like I actually do but it just dawned upon me you lost a son see this light in a person, it's darkish.



allow me to turn on the actual lights and brighten me personally and enlighten a person I dont think you realise what you mean in my opinion not the actual slightest clue trigger me and you were like a team I was the sidekick a person gon either wanna fight me when I log off this f-cking mic otherwise you gon hug me personally but I'm no option, there's nothing else I could do trigger? br />



[Chorus - Skylar Grey]



I am about to lose my mind you've already been gone for so long I'm running low on time I need a doctor call me a doctor I want a doctor, doctor to bring me personally back to life



[Eminem]



It hurts when I see you struggle a person come to me along with ideas you say there just pieces therefore I'm puzzled monster beats trigger the shit i listen to is crazy but your either getting sluggish or you don't think in you no more appears like your own opinions, not one you can form cant make a decision you retain questioning yourself second guessing as well as its almost the begging for our help like I am your leader your susposed to f-cking be my mentor I could endure no more,



I actually demand you remember you it had been A PERSON, who supported me whenever everyone was telling you dont sign me personally everyone on the f-cking brand, lets inform the truth a person risked your career for me I am aware it as nicely as you no one wanted to f-ck with the white boy Dre, I am crying in this booth you saved my life, at this point maybe its my use save your own but I could never repay a person, what you did for me is far more but I actually aint giving up trust and you aint quitting on me personally get out of bed Dre, I am dying, I want a person, come back for f-ck's sake



[Chorus - Skylar Grey]



I am about to lose my mind you've already been gone for so long I'm running low on time I need a doctor call me a doctor I want a doctor, doctor to bring me personally back to life bring me back to life bring me back to life



(I require a doctor, doctor to bring me personally back to life)





[Dr Dre]



It literally feels like a very long time ago but I still remember the actual shit like it had been just yesterday though you walked in, yellow jump suit whole area, cracked jokes once you got inside the booth, told you, like smoke went through friends, a number of them I placed on however they just left, someone said they was riding to the dying but where the beats by dr dre f-ck could they be now since I need all of them, I dont see none of them many I see is Slender f-ck all you fair-weather friends all I want is your pet f-cking backstabbers



when the chips were lower you just laughed your way you now bout to feel the f-cking difficulty of consequences, faggots



a person gon see us in our lab jackets and inquire us where the f-ck we already been?



you can kiss our indecisive ass crack maggots and the crackers ass little crack a jack beat producing wack math,



backwards producers, Im back again bastards



another CD and after that I'm packing up my bags so that as I'm leaving I'll guarantee they will scream Dre don't depart us like that man cause? br />



[Chorus]



I am about to lose my mind you've already been gone for so long I'm running low on time I need a doctor call me a doctor I want a doctor, doctor to bring me personally back to life



Source is Stephen's YouTube Weblog


No comments:

Post a Comment